1. When you register via the website we ask for first name, email and location, as well as brief details of how you plan to use our materials.
2. Once you have registered, you will receive an automated email confirming your registration. We may follow up with a personal email asking you for more information.
3. We ask users to register to access our resources because it helps us to know how and why people want to use Design Club materials. This data enables us to monitor and evaluate the impact Design Club is having: eg, who is using Design Club, and where.
4. We may also pass a processed version of this data (with personal details removed) onto our funders and potential funders so that they can assess the impact of their funding.
5. Data obtained during registration will only be obtained for the purposes specified in (4) and (5) above. We will not use for any other purpose without your further consent.
6. All personal data is handled in a manner ensuring appropriate security. Registration data is stored on Google Drive behind a two-factor authentication login. This login is changed at least every 12 months and only core team members have access.
7. All registration data will be stored in a form which permits identification of individuals no longer than necessary. Your data will be removed as soon as it is no longer required.