1. When you register interest or request a kit, we ask for your name, email address and location.
2. Once you submit your details, you will receive an automated email. We may follow up with a personal email asking you for more information.
3. We ask users to register because it helps us to know how and why people want to use Design Club materials. This data enables us to monitor and evaluate the impact Design Club is having, such as who is using Design Club, and where.
4. We may also pass a processed version of this data (with personal details removed) onto our funders and potential funders so that they can assess the impact of their funding.
5. Data obtained during registration will only be obtained for the purposes specified in (4) and (5) above. We will not use for any other purpose without your further consent.
6. All personal data is handled in a manner ensuring appropriate security. Registration data is stored on Google Drive behind a two-factor authentication login.
7. All registration data will be stored in a form which permits identification of individuals no longer than necessary. Your data will be removed as soon as it is no longer required.